Logistics Supervisor – Goal Ethiopia
GOAL has been working in Ethiopia since 1984 implementing a range of multi-sectoral development, resiliency and humanitarian responses. GOAL Ethiopia is currently working with street children, pastoralists and rural small holders and responds to humanitarian crises in Ethiopia by working closely with local communities, local government and other key actors with a strong emphasis on resiliency, preparedness and longer term impacts. GOAL Ethiopia’s major funders are USAID, OFDA, ECHO, BPRM, Irish Aid and UNOCHA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GOAL Ethiopia is looking for a competent, motivated, experienced Logistics Supervisor to join the organization. The incumbent will be responsible to Provide adequate logistics functioning of the programme office by taking in to consideration the logistics manual application ,Guarantying proper administration and finance support of by applying all corresponding policies and responsible to ensure consistent logistic support and practical implementation of all tools.
You’ll be an experienced Logistics Supervisor experience with major components and proficient in the field of Procurement, Transport management and ensure implementation of policies and reporting procedures in programme offices according to GOAL Logistics manual. Collaboration planning and resources to ensure effective programme delivery.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Purchasing, Supplies Management or related field with a minimum of 2 years related experience for BA holders and 4 years’ experience for Diploma holders preferably in NGOs;
- Experience in Logistics and Vehicle fleet management.
- Familiar with donor guidelines;
- Ability and experience in transport management, including maintenance, repair and training.
- Good problem solving and organizing skills
- Self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel and Database.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Very good written & spoken English communication skill, knowledge of local culture and knowledge of local language is an advantage,
- Gender Sensitive.
- Experience of managing security issues.
- Knowledge and application of advanced excel.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Salary: – Birr 13,919.00
Transportation Allowance – 10% of monthly salary
Medical Allowance – Birr 6500/annum (will be added in your monthly salary)
Pension – 11 % from the employer and 7 % from the employee
Hardship Allowance – 30% of monthly salary
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants can send together with non-returnable CV and essential documents to the Administration & Human Resources Department, GOAL Ethiopia P. O. Box 5504, Addis Ababa.
Only those applicants who fill the application form will be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.