Please login/register to apply for this job.
Stock Controller – ABIG
Records, checks, reconcile, monitors, verify and reports inventory transaction in every segment of the warehouse
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verifies all materials received are recorded on NAV accurately
- Monitors the daily updating in NAV of Transfer order for all locations for raw materials & Finished Goods
- Monitors the daily updating in NAV of Purchase order, goods receiving, goods issuing & return for raw materials, finished goods & spare part.
- Manages financial control, prepare and analyze financial reports regarding inventory.
- Gives weekly confirmation on damage Finished product, shortage of RM & FG and updating into NAV
- Assists the main office finance activity by providing reliable information.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as situations dictate
- BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in Stock Controlling activity preferably in FMCG industry
How to ApplyOnly candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.