Trainee Banker (Addis Ababa) – Enat Bank S.c.
Enat Bank S.C
Position: Trainee Enat Banker
• Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
• Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator,
• Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
• Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator,
• Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
• Updates passbook, prints deal slip or issues a customer advice,
• Interviews and captures customer record and assists customers to fill account opening application form and receives all documents,
• Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents.
• Handle front office banking operational activities
– Place of work: Addis Ababa
– Please specify the specific place of work you are applying for on your application letter
– Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
– Application deadline is August 4, 2018
– The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
– Only short listed candidates will be communicated
Qualifications/Skills : Job Requirements
• Graduates of years 2017 & 2018 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
• No experience is required.
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 0-1 year
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia